No entity in China? No problem.
Thinking of selling your products or services in the Chinese market? In order to get started you’ll need to establish a stable business operation capable of running multiple distribution channels, initiating direct sales and managing online and offline platforms. Get things right from the start.
PTL Group helps international businesses enter the Chinese market by establishing and managing their on-the-ground operations before formal subsidiaries are registered. This allows a critical period of market learning with full operational flexibility before committing to a specific structure, location, business model and partnerships.
Our management team helps facilitate employee recruitment, employment & hosting, office set-up, financial controls, logistics, warehousing, reselling capabilities and more. From day one, our clients can invoice, collect RMB payments and sign local purchase and selling contracts.
- Grow your China business before registering a formal entity
- Employ staff and control their work environment, budgets and legal status
- Receive a fully independent local management support framework
- Establish efficient early presence in multiple locations
- Issue RMB invoices for local transactions
- Import, manage stock and distribute products in China